Images too real to recreate
Propel visions through
The memory spiral
Eyes that I looked into
Elucidating you
Through light shining
Illuminating mind direction
Two aqua horizons
Spellbound without potion
Feelings are rising
Lost in that gaze
As transitory focuses align
Space cased and welcoming
The answer to the quest
Of a round eyed sublime
Tunnel vision
Between perceptions
Altering directions
Feeling emotions connecting
Two hearts thriving
To find one collective mind
At a stand off
With time
Let’s test time.
Willing to contribute
My thoughts expand
Beyond interior physical walls
Of a frontier once true.
Alive in Awareness
Sonically driven beyond the horizon,
No longer disguised in
The illusions
Past the waters final wave
And the sky’s smallest cloud
This is a world larger than earth
Even less fathomable than the universe
Resting
Directly
Upon
An open
Mind
I look upon buildings in the clouds
Feel the leather seat of the automobile
Focus my eyes upon the artificial light of the monitor
But no longer feel comfort
No longer feel an identity within this world
Where I once thought my story was to unfold
I no longer find myself wanting to grow old
Slowly, very slowly
A new path to discover
A path for my soul to recover
From the damage of ignorance
The damage of persistence
In an unhealthy living
Situated in resistance
Rather than easing into
The flow of our
Native existence
A lotus flower
Resting in my palm
Activate pedals of experience
Discover, vibrant in color
Fading towards the center
The mind’s chamber
Dig deep for wisdom
Buried under the knowledge
Touch carefully, without aggression
But not passively, use discretion
Dedicated to the direction
Of the soul’s original design
Reach for the desire to be concrete with my rhymes
Not the matching of words of a similar kind
But, Nature’s rhymes, life’s original call
The poetry that exists within us all
Connecting our essence in a shared well of being
No matter how deep we need to look to find
Rhyme.
Words lose meaning
And now I am found
As I learn to rely on the emotions
I’ve never been honest enough to hold
Universal love can now unfold
As I hold my soul in one hand
Lotus flower in the other
Timeless truth begins to flow
Like a river of life
With more meaning
Than the movies I'm watching
Or the books that I'm reading
Eternal truth within calm honesty
Guidance of the infinity
Always willing to be found
In the blink of an unclouded eye
And now I’m back
Snapped into self actualized reality
But those aqua horizons tell me different
Spell bound by the oceanic flow
I grow
Overlooking the scene
With a vision
Engaged in
Smoke free air
No comments:
Post a Comment