Build yourself a house
with soul and the ancient tools
Search your mystic realm
Why reside in another's house if it doesn't supply comfort... a means of healing? Build your own house, your own religion, your own Way, and don't be afraid to use the tools and materials of those who have built houses before you. Learn and discover. Keep all eyes open. Be quiet and observe. Directly experience.
~~~~~~~~~~
the sun paints colors
over mountains and valleys
just saying hello
have you ever witnessed a sunrise deep in nature, looking out upon a mountain range and surrounded only by the highs, lows, and trees? all of life stirs and blooms as soon as the sun peaks over the edge and it's rays shimmer on the mountain tops and illuminate the deep valleys. observe a revival of all your senses as they rise to the surface along with the sun. it is one of the greatest awakenings you can ever experience. the sun is life giving. we live under it's rules and love, also being painted by its colors. with respect and appreciation let us embrace what can be viewed as nothing short of our creator.
~~~~~~~~~~
maté brewing - still
heart beats, but energy seems
lost in the not-now
I feel the need to take time to sit this morning. the quietude of unprejudiced being is calling to me through my soul. Lots of thoughts in my head. Even when I feel that all is quiet, there is something unsettling that grows in my spirit, affecting me, affecting the now. I took a nap after waking up, but feel drained. Energy seems sparse. Where is it? In some other time or place? Lost in an event that already happened, or words that I already spoke? Is it lost in what I still have to do, or what I need to do better? Is my energy being invested in prospects of what I should be doing, right here and now? I know now that believing in the present moment is not enough. Thinking about how wonderful This moment is, although a nice prospect, is not enough. Allowing my soul to peek through, I am aware that more needs to be done. Possibly, a change in perspective. I think... that I will take some time to sit quietly, now.
No comments:
Post a Comment